4 AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Bridge School has openings for the 2016-17 school year for:
• Special Educator/Early Childhood
• Special Educator/K – 2nd Grade
• Speech and Language Pathologist
• Instructional Assistant/Bilingual – Spanish
Welcome to The Bridge School
An innovative organization educating children with severe speech and physical impairments through the use of:
- creative approaches to education and communication
- augmentative and alternative communication systems and assistive technology
- extensive involvement of families and community
The Bridge School is composed of four interrelated programs: Education, Transition, Outreach and Research. Explore our Web site to learn about who we are, what we believe, and ways you can benefit and contribute to the ongoing programs, projects, and activities that move all people closer to a life without barriers to education, participation and communication.
The Bridge School
545 Eucalyptus Avenue
Hillsborough, CA 94010-6404
The Bridge School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, selection of students, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our student population, staff, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.